sexta-feira, abril 09, 2010

BASTA!

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS
I Never Needed You To Be Strong I Never Needed You To Be Pointing out My Wrongs I Never Needed Pain I Never Needed Strain My Love for you Was Strong
Enough You Should Have Known I Never Needed You For Judgement I Never Needed You To Question What I Spent I Never Asked For Help I take Care Of Myself I Don't Know Why You Think
You got a Hold On Me And It's A Little Late For Conversations There Isn't Anything For You To Say And My Eyes Hurt hands shiver So Look At Me And Listen To Me Because I Don't Want To Stay Another Minute I Don't Want You To Say A Single Word Hush Hush Hush Hush There Is No Other Way I Get The Final Say Because I Don't Want To Do These Any Longer I Don't Want You There's Nothing Left To Say Hush Hush Hush Hush I've Already Spoken our love Is Broken Baby Hush Hush I Never Need Your Corrections On Everything From How I act To what I Say I Never Need Words I Never Need Hurt I Never Need You To Be There Everyday I'm Sorry For The Way I Let Go Of Everything I Wanted When You Came Along But I'm Never Beaten Broken Not defeated I Know Next To You Is Not Where I Belong And It's A Little Late For Explanations There Isn't Anything That You Can Do And My Eyes Hurt Hands Shiver So You Will Listen When I Say Baby I Don't Want To Stay Another Minute I Don't Want You To Say A Single Word Hush Hush Hush Hush There Is No Other Way I Get The Final Say Because I Don't Want To Do These Any Longer I Don't Want You There's Nothing Left To Say Hush Hush Hush Hush I've Already Spoken Our love Is Broken Baby Hush Hush At first I was afraid I was petrified I kept thinking I could never live without you By my side But then I spent so many nights Just thinking how you've done me wrong I grew strong And I learned how to get along I will survive Yeah As Long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive I've got all my life to live I've got all my love to give I will survive, I will survive Yeah, yeah Hush Hush Hush Hush There Is No Other Way I Get The Final Say I Don't Want To Do These Any Longer I Don't Want You There's Nothing Left To Say Hush Hush Hush Hush I've Already Spoken Our love Is Broken Baby Hush Hush

Nenhum comentário: